Saturday, November 13, 2010

OOC: What have I seen?

Yeah so I usually have a jonesing for a new zombi/zombi-ish film/show and I have a horrible time keeping track of what I've seen to date. To make sure I don't get recommended the same stuff/crap I've seen already I've decided in no order (since I will be including generally panned zombi films in the mix as well as not really remembering when I saw which at what time) here's what I've seen so faaaaaaar... and it will be updated whenever I remember to or remember that I made such a list :p





? = not sure if year is accurate





Night of the Living Dead(1968)
Night of the Living Dead (1990)
Night of the Living Dead (2008?)
Dawn of the Dead (1979)
Dawn of the Dead (2008?)
Day of the Dead (1985)
Land of the Dead
Diary of the Dead
Survival of the Dead
Dead Set
[REC]
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Extinction
Resident Evil: Degeneration
The Zombie Diaries
Return of the Living Dead
Return of the Living Dead II
Return of the Living Dead III
Return of the Living Dead: Rave to the Grave
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis
Zombie Strippers
Beyond Re-Animator
Braindead/Dead Alive
Undead
Dead & Buried
The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue/Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
Zombi 2
The Beyond/Gates of Hell
City of the Living Dead
House by the Cemetary
Automation Transfusion - Currently stands as WORST zombi film I've ever seen X_x
House of the Dead
House of the Dead 2
28 Days Later
Burial Grounds
Zombi Holocaust/Dr Butcher MD (Medical Deviant)
Shaun of the Dead
Flesh Eaters
White Zombi
King of the Zombis
Outpost
The Plague
Children of the Living Dead
Zombieland
Boy Eats Girl
All Souls Day
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
Days of Darkness - overtly religous boy was homosexually repressed
Pontypool
Dead Snow (Dod Sno)
Deathwatch
Fido
Forest of the Dead
I Sell the Dead
Night of the Creeps
Pet Sematary
Pet Sematary II
Planet Terror
Quarantine
They Came Back (Les Revenants) - this film would even make the undead weap in sorrow ;(
Scooby-Doo on Zombi Island
Severed
Slither
Versus





- Yeah so that's probably just a tip (and by tip I mean a thumbtack on the iceberg that mobbed the Titanic) of all total zombi films in existence I've seen. I still know a good deal of zombi films that I've yet to see or even see released at all (ie: Worst Case Scenario... soooooo wanted to be one of their zombiz when they still had that sign-up) Anyway, thanks to The Walking Dead currently airing, I'll be held over till I get to see [REC]2 and The 4th Reich :B

No comments:

Post a Comment