Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday with the Strange Folks

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and now it seems all attention not already gobbled up by all the zombies is being directed to Christmas coming up. To date at the moment, it's been months and since our lovely Thanksgiving dinner of canned soups and I was certain a pie that was spoiled graced us, our supplies have been rationed to the point of having to eat one meal a day.

The woman finally gave birth the day after that would have been Black Friday to a baby girl of five pound. It was a good thing there was no complications. They're currently held up in their room as they tend to the newborn child. On my end, I've been having a bad sore on the lower-right side of my back and my ankle feeling numb. I've so far been able to get out of work for awhile, but it's been a painful annoyance.

Despite injuries, the security decided to take me with them to practice shooting. With fewer men on their hands that are able to fight or just work a firearm, they've been teaching me the basics to handle a gun and aim like a pro. The first few times firing were nerve racking, but after awhile I became a novice.

Lesser numbers of zombies have been showing up at our gates, but it's managble for our numbers. The doctor thinks that they know we're too well gaurded at the moment to take, so most of them are probably scouting other places like for the gang we still do not know of. Holidays are coming, and a lot of the hotel residents are planning to center the holidays on the newborn child as a sign that God still probably has faith in us, despite being delt with hordes of the living dead wanting to feast on our flesh. I'd just kill for another Hot Pocket versus the stuff we're trying to farm where the palm trees use to stand in the dining area.

3 comments:

  1. SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A 25 POUND BABY? ARE YOU INSANE? The average baby is like 7-8 pounds. Omg if I ever had a 25 lb. baby I would kill myself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, sorry, some of the pitfalls of not having a child yet nor being of the gender to give birth :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it's ok. It gave me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete